Friday, October 18, 2013

Academic Shoot Preview

The Story
This Visually tells a story because it shows students driving a teacher crazy and that's normally what we do. He's mad but thats what students do so oh well.
Action and Emotion
 I think this photo is best for action and emotion because it shows a group of people working on a project, smiling. They seem to be having a good time and they're all contributing. 
Fills The Frame
I selected this particular photo because its interesting what these men are working on, it looks like some thing out of the sky but it's just the smoke and flame color. Very good shot, fills the photo with the smoke/what they are working on.


Academics and Community Service
Reason i picked this photo is because its the one that stood out to me, its a good picture from the top view showing everything he's doing and his surroundings. Black and white finished it off as well. I believe the photographer used guidelines to help balance this photo out.Rule of Thirds,Balance, Cropping.
1. Everywhere pretty much, art surrounds us.
2.I would live to visit my World History teacher and take photos in his class.
3.Make sure i focus on my pictures and just don't whatever them, apply at least 2 out of 10 rules of photography. 



No comments:

Post a Comment