Thursday, November 7, 2013

Academics Shoot

Balance
i followed the rule by focusing on the reference sign and balancing it out to stand out in this picture. The subject in this photo is a reference sign in the library. Its clear what people are looking at especially because  its focused. I could of took other pics around the library.


Simplicity
I think i followed it good because this is a nice simple picture. The subject is a reflective camera and my friend josh and i are in the reflection. I think its clear what you're looking at and i could've found better spots around the gym.


Rule Of Thirds
I followed this rule good by focusing in on the fountain and using the rule of thirds to help make it stand out. The subject id very clear.

Framing
I followed this rule i think, its the boys basketball court inside the gym, its clear and you can tell why i chose this element.

Lines
I Followed this rule good and this is a personal favorite of mine. It shows a good example for lines and you know exactly what you're seeing.

Lines/Avoiding Mergers
I was kind of iffy about this picture but i like it, its the top of the library and i believe it's a good example for this element. I could of re read that avoiding mergers meant to help have a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment